Tuesday, October 9, 2012

"I'm in Love" - A Song for Guillaume and Stéphanie

Luxembourgish song writer and composer Joël Heyard has composed a song for Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume and Countess Stéphanie de Lannoy. The title of the song is, not the most imaginative, "I'm in Love" and it is sung by Deborah Lehnen and Christophe Strotz. The soon to be husband and wife are said to be delighted. The song will be released on October 16th, just in time for the wedding. The ministry of cultual affairs supported the production that will be available via iTunes, Luxembourg City Tourist Office and basically whichever shop wants to sell it. As all profits go to the Fondation du Grand-Duc Henri et de la Grande-Duchesse Maria Teresa I will reserve my judgement until I have actually heard the song.


Source: Wort #1, Wort #2

No comments:

Post a Comment